Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Does God Hate Me???

I don't know why...but today seems to be one of those days. You know...the days when you just shouldn't have got out of bed? I got up this morning to my girlfriend bitchin' about my snoring all night, dropped her off at work with no goodbye kiss, then when I get to work after driving through the pouring rain brought on by the hurricane down south, it's chaos as usual, we had a break-in over the weekend and a cylinder of nitrous oxide was stolen, my boss thinks it was an "inside job" so he's lookin' at everybody funny, frankly it gives me the creeps.

Now for the topper...what makes me think God hates me...my apartment manager calls me up to tell me that we've been evicted and have 30 days to find a new place! Not because of anything we've done, but because they want to rennovate our apartment so they can charge $600 a month rent! I just don't think this is right! I don't want to move! I don't want to move! I don't want to move! What am I going to do? At this point, I really don't know...I guess I'm lookin' for a place to hang my head...it really sucks to be me! I hope Beth Meeks and her people are really happy now that they've added to my personal anguish...Thanks Alot!!!

No comments: