Sunday, June 06, 2004

I'm Baaaaccckkk!!! Here's Killer!

Well...I'm back...and I didn't even know I was gone!

After a brief hiatus from blogging I went to view my blog and I can't find it...gone!!

Well...no big loss I guess...just some of my musings and laments from my brief "fresh start" in Kansas City, MO. Another step (read disaster) in my downward spiral that ended up with me getting my first new car repoed! FUCK!!!

You live and learn I guess...never trust the people that say they're gonna help you...'cause they're the ones who'll be first to let you down.

I hope that I can keep this going this time...I really want my own webspace so I can run Movable Type...but til then I'm forced to settle for Blogger...which ain''t too bad I guess for nothin'.

Time to eat lunch...it's free too...heheh! :D

1 comment:

Killer said...

I was just checkin' to see how their new commenting system works...cool...no?